5 Most Beautiful Peace Lily Planters To Brighten Your Home
A peace lily is an indoor plant that is commonly used as decoration or to add some greenery to a room. They are easy to care for and can thrive in many different types of environments.
“I think that I shall never see A poem as lovely as a tree. A tree whose hungry mouth is prest”
There are many different ways that you can display a peace lily. One popular option is to put it in a peace lily planter. These planters can be made from a variety of materials, including ceramic, metal, or even glass.
Important Factors For Peace Lily Planters
There are a few things to consider when choosing the best peace lily planter for your home. Size, style, and material are all important factors to keep in mind.
- Size of the peace lily plant: You’ll want to make sure the planter is big enough to accommodate the size of the plant.
- Style of the planter. There are many different styles to choose from, so you’ll want to pick one that fits with the overall aesthetic of your home. Peace lilies look beautiful in both modern and traditional settings.
- Material: Peace lilies do best in ceramic or plastic planters. This allows the roots to breathe and prevents the plant from becoming too wet or too dry.
- Drainage holes. This is important because peace lilies are susceptible to root rot. If the pot doesn’t have drainage holes, be sure to add some to the bottom before planting.
5 Best Peace Lily Planters
1. Classic ceramic planter
This option is great because it’s timeless and will never go out of style. It’s also a good choice if you have a small peace lily plant.
2. Plastic Planter
If you’re looking for something a little more modern, you can opt for a plastic planter. Plastic planters come in a variety of colors and styles, so you’re sure to find one that fits your home’s aesthetic.
3. Wooden Planter
This option is great for large peace lily plants. Wooden planters are perfect because they’re sturdy and can hold a lot of weight.
4. Metal planter
If you want something that’s a little more unique, you can opt for a metal planter. Metal planters come in a variety of styles and can add a touch of elegance to your home.
5. Bamboo planter
This option is for you if you’re looking for an eco-friendly planter. Bamboo planters are a great choice because they’re sustainable and environmentally friendly.
5 Of Our Favorite Planters
1. Peace Lily Planter from CB2
The Modern Peace Lily Planter from CB2 is sleek and chic and would look great in any contemporary space.
2. White Ceramic Peace Lily Planter from Gardeners Supply Co
The White Ceramic Peace Lily Planter from Gardeners Supply Co. is simple and classic.
3. Stoneware Peace Lily Planter from Terrain
For something a little different, try the Stoneware Peace Lily Planter from Terrain. It’s rustic and earthy and would be a great addition to any natural-style home.
4. Peace Lily Planter from World Market
The Peace Lily Planter from World Market is a great option if you’re looking for something affordable.
5. Gold Peace Lily Planter from Williams Sonoma
And finally, the Gold Peace Lily Planter from Williams Sonoma is a luxurious and elegant option.
- Use them as centerpieces for a party or event
- Hang them from the ceiling
- Put them in a sunny spot in your home
- Give them as gifts
If you’re looking for a beautiful and easy-to-care-for plant, the peace lily is a great choice. The indoor plant is pretty and has various benefits. Similarly, one of the best ways to package your Peace Lily is to put it in an elegant planter. We’ve highlighted some of the factors you should consider while getting a Peace Lily planter and our favorite planters you can check out.
About Michelle Wilde
Michelle Wilde is a stay-at-home mom and avid plant lover. Armed with a post-graduate degree in Computer Science (no kidding!), she loves researching plants and landscapes. When she is not caring for her 4 kids, she spends time on her passion for plants. She blogs at www.indoorplantschannel.com, the trusted source for indoor plants.
* You will receive the latest posts and updates about indoor plants!